Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Trying to Play Nice

Great things that have come from writing this blog:
1.  Attention.  Sometimes I just need it, want it, beg for it.  Thanks for giving it to me.
2.  My best bitch and sister from another mister KarKar.
3.  A forum where I can say whatever the hell I want.
4.  Lots of comments from interesting people...one of those being Cheryl.  I have no idea who Cheryl is but my sister in cyber space was struck with inspiration that I needed to hook up with Male Gaze over at Wheat and Tares and engage in a little collaboration.  And who am I to interfere with someone's inspiration?

Now for the record...I'm a lone she-wolf.  I don't play well with others.  In fact, I'm a do-it-myself/don't-need-your-help/working-together-is-too-much-work kind of girl.  But Cheryl is a reader and I appreciate my readers, so I contacted MG and we chatted it up and decided we'd give some collaboration a try.  You can read our first attempt here:  CLICK ME 

We discuss the Mormon Creeper.  Now, I've touched upon this topic in the past (read about that HERE), but it's nice to get the view of a guy who thinks/wishes he was a creeper.  So check it out and let us know if you'd like to see more Carrie/MG musings in the future. 

1 comment:

KarKar said...

Yes!! I love this idea.. two great minds are always better than one!!

I will be waiting with baited breath!!!