Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Best Post Response Yet

My friend sent me this in an email in regards to my last post...I love it so much I had to share: 

"God made woman beautiful and foolish; beautiful, that man might love her; and foolish, that she might love him."

I am just wondering whether you need to dumb down to be loved by a man or to be able to love a man... The thing is, some of them are not that lovable to start with when you start thinking about it.

LOVE HER for pointing that out to me!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I got really lucky; met a guy who makes me laugh, isn't intimidated by my intelligence, thinks I'm beautiful, and god help him, still loves me & my crazy after nearly 9 years together. Carrie, your blogs are hi-freaking-larious, but also break my heart. There's someone out there for you that will love you just the way you are; the rest of them aren't worth your time!

Cathy McGriff said...

What Emily said. Luv ya, girl!